Monday, March 5, 2012

Sold AAPL Short @ 542.92 / NASDAQ is on the verge of a breakdown.

Markets seemed to me rather overextended for quite some time. I was looking to a clear sign of a breakdown.
 AAPL Weekly chart suggests we see trend deceleration but the larger time frame does not give a clear signal.


AAPL Daily chart has a confluence of technical signs of a pending collapse so I sold it 2 hours after the Open at 542.92. Price has stalled and is currently trading inside the Bollinger Bands. Slow Stochastics are giving a warnign sign of weakness and my favorite ADX is giving a reversal sign with the Trending strength at 68.69 it looks like it has a limited potential to go much higher from current levels for the time being.

NASDAQ Composite Daily chart. While it might be nice for AAPL to be supported by the love of the whole world the NASDAQ is giving a clear sign of weakness and reversal is a matter of a few sessions. All techs are already in reversal mode and while typing this we are already -1.34% on the NASDAQ and -2.08% on AAPL.

7 comments:

  1. AAPL to 525 and then it shoots to 600 before it sees 500

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's that short working out for you? Im sure you got called on it to cover

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best movie room in the country @ diymovierooms.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is very helpful!
    It’s really amazing to have great stuff.
    thanks a lot for sharing it.

    I would like to offer a great topic for you. Once check it for valuable information.

    Forex
    Forex
    Currency Trading
    Currency Trading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is very helpful!
    It’s really amazing to have great stuff.
    thanks a lot for sharing it.

    I would like to offer a great topic for you. Once check it for valuable information.

    Forex
    Forex
    Currency Trading
    Currency Trading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent Post. I just bookmarked your blog and I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Stocks Hit 52-Week Low On NSE Visit our website for more stocks related information.Thanks
    SBI Card IPO Subscription Details
    Foreign Exchange Market
    Foreign Exchange Market

    ReplyDelete