Wednesday, August 15, 2012

US Dollar Index basing above 82 for a potential burst UP.

Classic Technical Analysis would spot the previous TOP at 82 now acting as a Support level as the USDX is basing around these current levels.

Slow Stochastics are turning UP from Oversold conditions and this coincides with the Over-extended run in the AUDUSD and the Stoxx (S&P 500 e.g.).

Trendline Support coincides at the current levels as well and the confluence of technical signals gives me a hint of a good probability we witness an Upward continuation of the Trend move in the USDX and possibly profit from a Long USD position. Good luck and Good trading!

2 comments:

  1. As good as it may sound, this is not a job for everyone. The potential earnings are huge, but ignoring the risks and difficulties of such job could be a fatal mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete