Friday, April 18, 2008

LEVERAGE kills...

Just a quick reminder to myself why my last 3 weeks trading was a mere disaster ::
LEVERAGE!

I somewhat unexpectedly started trading maynly in standard 100k lots and this makes the profits huge but so are the losses...

the P/L is swinging around like crazy and my trading is more like gambling and this adds immense pressure on my decision making and self -esteem as this should be a sustainable business not a means to entertain myself at the cost of huge losses or crazy swings from big gains to total loss...

I made a few killings with 7 to 10 standard lots but also I suffer great setbacks and this seriously damages my perfornace so I pledge before myself to stop the irrational behavious and get back to business as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment