Monday, June 23, 2008

Baron Rothschild quote.

>> Old Baron Rothschild when asked how he makes so much money:

"I have found an easy way and I stick to it. I simply cannot help making money. I will tell you my secret if you wish. It is this: I never buy at the bottom and I always sell too soon."

__________________________

Again just to reiterate and confirm for my own conviction:

> Always try to bend against common logic!
> Always do the HARD thing as the easy way always leads to ruin.
> There is no easy way for the common human being as the mainstream Joe is always too busy to study and live in accord with nature >>

so 95% of people always live against the natural way and that's because choosing the easy way is wrong as this is just the wrong human perception..

>>> Just as one evolves and finds energy and courage to live by the natural way he finds that the HARD thing and the RIGHT thing converge - and then the simple is not easy but correct.

That's why in the beginning there is always necessity to apply unhuman portion of intent to change the life, the rules, the perceptions, the decision-making process, the thoughts, the areal, the people.

A TURNAROUND doesn't happen in one day - it is a PROCESS. Such as LIFE - it is a constant process of evolution, change, transformation and sublimation.

Just need an vigilant eye and courage to appy change.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I put up your post to my wordpress weblog? I'll add a one-way link to your forum. That’s one really nice post.

    Here is my site :: why am i not getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete