Tuesday, December 29, 2009

USD/CAD - Possible Breakout fo the 350 Range on Dailies

I'm looking for a breakdown of the 1.04 floor tested in November and December - with first target 1.0220 /the October Lows/.

The Daily chart has all he MAs and the whole pattern coiling in a tight 350 pip range and I'm suggesting at some point it will produce a meaningful trend as CAD is known for a good trending vehicle.

Usually the first test out of the is a fake one /tnx to Gary Savage for this one/ and I'm working with the assumption that the 1.0745 high was the first test out of the coiling range - so now I'm looking for the 1.04 Support to give way.

Looking the reactive moves in EUR/USD & GBP/USD off the recent lows I'm very close to calling the new USD selling wave has just begun an early positioning for the New 2010 Year.

2 comments:

  1. kire pozdravlenia,mnogo sqm dovolen ot tvoito tvorcestvo.ragazi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ciao ragazi! molto grazie, amico mio!

    ReplyDelete